Speaker voice assistant connected Amazon alexa echo dot 5th generation
The key points:
Voice assistant - 1 speaker
Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
Manage your connected objects
Compact, Echo Dot 5 can be installed in any room of your house
The +: Rich and powerful sound, and still just as compact
Main Features :
Product: Voice Assistant
Use: Control your connected objects
Technology used: Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
Screen Size: No
Sound Quality: Booster Speaker
Detail: Alexa speaks Spanish, French, English, German, Italian and Arabic
- Best-in-class audio performance Alexa Echo Dot: Experience audio unmatched by previous generations of Echo Dot with Alexa, and enjoy clearer voices, deeper bass, and powerful sound in every room.
- Your favorite music and content: Start playing your music, audiobooks and podcasts from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer or other services, or via Bluetooth, throughout your home.
- Alexa is happy to help: ask Alexa to give you the weather, set timers, answer your questions or even tell you a joke, just with your voice. Need a few extra minutes in the morning? Simply touch your Echo Dot to snooze your alarm.
- Contribute to the comfort of your home: control compatible connected devices with your voice and routines triggered by indoor temperature sensors. Create routines to turn on a connected fan if the indoor temperature exceeds your comfort temperature.
Do more by pairing your devices: Listen to music throughout your home using your compatible Echo devices in different rooms. - - --- Create a home theater system with Fire TV.
- Designed to protect your privacy: This speaker is equipped with multiple privacy protection and control elements, including a Microphone Off button allowing you to electronically disconnect the microphones.
- Climate Pledge Friendly label: we have taken respect for the environment into consideration when designing this device; 99% of the latter's packaging comes from responsibly managed forests or recycling channels, 95% of the fabric used comes from post-consumer recycled fabrics and 55% of the plastics used come from post-consumer recycled plastics.